Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Resistance Is Futile

I keep moaning about not having enough time to play. So many things I need to do online!
  • Do Empyrean Crucible daily (done)
  • Go places with my friends (never enough)
  • Do dredgion, farm abyss points and platinum medals, dailies, gather (pending)
  • Learn to hunt asmos (ludicrous emm pending)
So how many hours a day? Because the two hours I play every day are definitely not adequate.

But then I look at my tank. He plays long hours. He plays so many hours, that by the end, there is no real stimulation. He does all those every day and many more. He has full Stormwing, he has tons of AP and medals, in short he has almost everything. And you know what happens? He is bored. Disappointed. He sometimes considers leaving the game.

So how many hours a day? Because the long hours he plays every day are definitely not adequate.

Some very capable legion members have already moved to different games, seeking the challenge of new goals. Is there really a point?


The comic above, from Nerfnow.com, really summarises my concluding thoughts better than any post could. Check the site, I think most of this guy's strips are really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment