Friday, June 17, 2011

Easy To Please Online

Some time ago I read yet another comic of the Thenoobcomic series.

While I was reading it, I couldn't help but smiling to the poor wanna-be forum moderator idiots depicted there.

As if anyone would want to become a forum moderator! As if there is anything special (or desired) in that title! Of course not.


Only an idiot would care for forum power, and I am no idiot!

But.. wait.. Community people are nice people, no?


Today I received a message from
saying


This means that I get my own "title" in official aiononline forums, and it comes in colour! It also means that effort is recognised - I hope. Not to mention recognition of how mature, friendly, and the other, I am.

I realised that I love the recognition - even if it only comes as a colourful name label. Or fangs.

3 comments: