Monday, June 6, 2011

Important considerations

The 2.5 patch has been up for a while, and a lot of things are in my mind - so many important decisions to make in game!

  • How should I use the plastic surgery ticket? 
I think my hair colour needs a re-vamp. At the same time, this ticket might be my opportunity to get a bit taller/older. Cool.

One thing that scares me though: the character creation and modification engine has no "undo" button. What happens if I make a change that I do not like? How do I get back to my usual self?

  • What should I buy first with the Empyrean Crucible Insignias? 

I was going for the loot-pet, but my adult side asks for weapon or armour. 





 

Which means I need to do a comparative study of prospects and stats, in order to target the optimal choice. Or hire a consultant to do the study for me, feed him the desired outcome, and use his presentation to persuade all the conflicting inner voices.


  • Do I want to do Beshmundir Temple again? 
Oh, that's an easy one. No, i dont! I am not sure though if I ought to though..


  • Where should I look for the new lolita costumes? 
I meant the student ones. Imagine me having a halo, a lollipop and a short plaided skirt! Sooo shallow!





If this costume/skin is available as a present, I do not want to buy it myself. I wish someone else buys it for me.. A handsome guy preferably!

Who do I choose and how do I make him realise that he wants to offer me a gift?








So many things in my mind.. It's a tough on-line life after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment