Friday, July 16, 2010

I dont want to PvP! .. do I?

See, I'm no-use in PvP. I do suck bigtimes. And hating too. Especially if the other person is peacefully doing his quest. I have only killed in mass PvP (by mistake, probably) or defending myself (oh well, they did deserve that! trying to kill a cleric.. tsk tsk).

The CanadianRainwater comic describes it pretty well - I couldn't possibly kill a noob of the other faction!

Click on Picture to Enlarge


Still though, yesterday I found myself in Asmodae with a buddy. It was quite fun! Assaulting Asmos, trying to get them killed, devising strategies(*) to win. And these Asmos were expecting us (after the 2nd or 3rd time we attacked them, they ought to be expecting us!), so I dont consider it .. wrong. Just playful!

It has just been announced that Aion 2.0: Assault on Balaurea is on its way (coming on Sept 7th). Could this possibly mean a temporary truce in order to attack the Balaurs? And - equally important - will we get any stains? :) :)

(*) Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment