Thursday, August 26, 2010

WTB Katana

WTB Katana

I would fall on my sword, but then again I have no sword, only a mace, and you know falling on a mace is no quick death!

But let me explain how I got to this point..


Once upon a time, I was in a small legion with some real life friends. We were adopted in a larger legion, but most of my friends took no active role in the new legion. I soon though felt at home. Some disturbances in the leadership and - out of the blue - one of my alts is temporarily appointed brigade general. My goal? just stopping the legion from disintegrating until a proper leader found.

WTB Katana

My real life friends decide to join a stronger legion, in order to get medals from fortresses. I am asked to go too, but I prefer to stay behind. They leave without even saying goodbye to the other legionmates, or leave a message at the fora, or .. something.

WTB Katana for Seppuku

So, there I am, ashamed from their behavior. At the same time, my goal of keeping the legion from disintegrating and finding a proper leader is also failing.

So, as I said, WTB Katana. A really really good Katana.

 Click Pic to Enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment