Friday, August 27, 2010

Shopping funny t-shirts

Today I decided to spend some money on one funny, game-related, t-shirt. The advantage of such shopping is that you can do it anywhere, without anyone knowing, and it always makes you feel better!

So I searched for MMO-RPG related shirts. Some are not exactly funny, like the exclamation mark, but they do send a message to all other followers of the cult.



I guess the best "generic" one for me would be .. "Gaming Goddess - You may bow before me"!


Well ok, maybe not a goddess.. But I do definitely save myself ! "This princess saves herself".



Alternatively I could concentrate on cleric and healing specific t-shirts. "Cleric - I rez dead ppl" and "No, I will not rez you".







But browsing through the previous one, I found an even better one - "If you can read this, rez me!" written upside-down.






Back to the misc-RPG ones (click any picture to enlarge it):
- I Stab Shit
- I went AFK for this?? <--- WTB
- Non-Player Character



There was one Aion-specific that I liked!
The shugo one :-)
"nyerk, nyerk!"





                        Some sexier references are also found - check the comic about a girl, at the end of the post (click to enlarge the pic - you need to read the caption)!






Click Pic to Enlarge
Comic from Abstruse Goose

1 comment: