Thursday, December 23, 2010

4 New Year Resolutions

Dear Solorius,  

I promise I have been really naughty and really nice throughout the year! I will try my best to fulfill my new year resolutions (of 2010) during the remaining 7 days. I have also written down my new new-year resolutions (for 2011):


1. I will make my own potions.
No more buying of the trader. Or at least I will gather the materials, buy the NPC items, and ask a friend to craft my potions for me. Worst case hypothesis, I will morph the necessary hintera and beg for mp pots. Yes, the past year MyTank has been kind enough to craft my pots. Maybe it's time to repay him, maybe with some actual kinah?


2. I will increase my aether gathering skill.
At least up to the stage needed to gather the magical aether, which is necessary for all this morphing required (see point 1). But, dear Solorius, this will have to wait until a double-gathering-exp weekend, because - as you very well know - I am no good in flying. And Storm Circle is still a dangerous place!


3. I will try to attend at least a siege a week.
Not for the AP. Nor for the medals. Not even for my legion. But I must do it, in order to be with my friends (in game) and understand what they talk about (in real life).


4. No more QQ-ing.
I can be the best dama-queen ever. I can out-drama you. But I usually avoid it. So that's it - no more QQ-ing will be *accepted*. I promise to ignore (and if this is not possible, i will try to avoid) all those melodramatic people who think that their life is important and their wings spread further.




But, dear Solorius, 

You need to do few things for us too.
Remember what massively wrote in the article "All I want for Solorius is.."? Well check them out - pretty darn good ideas all of them. My requests?


Ease tension in North vs South.
If this is not possible, try China vs US - the same thing really, but easier to identify. See, they don't enjoy fighting like we do with Asmos. They have no rez stones (!), no clerics above lvl 1 and - believe it or not - they can not bind to any of the obelisks there.


Make Miragent easier to craft.
You could add the option of exchanging 3 or 5 or even 10 "plain" hearts with 1 "crit" heart of magic. I understand this might be difficult to do, so let's just stick to miragent this year and if it succeeds you could do the same thing next year for Fenris too!

No comments:

Post a Comment