Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Such a cute wee thingy!

We get pets! Omg omg omg we get pets!

Decorative pets, alertive (..) pets, various pets! Green and blue and black and maybe red too!

Today I read the release notes for expansion pack (a.k.a an update) Aion 2.0. Sooo many new things, I could talk for hours. Skills and instances and quests and cap lvl raise (ofc). But I will stick to the cute wee creatures they call 'pets'.

You can find plenty of information reading the release notes. And being a very informed player, I am happy to present you the appearance of our new friends - not included in the release notes, although it is of uttermost importance!

The cutest one:


The one that most people will like:


Most handy:

The funniest (if the animation is right):

Few more:



These are not all - there are few more that I didnt like that much, so I didnt include.

You see these things are important!

No comments:

Post a Comment