Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A norwegian, a british and the wrong shield

We all think that our gear is crap, however it seems that sometimes this is true.

Very true. About +5.2% true!

My shield has a +3.4% enmity boost - which makes it suitable for tanks. Being a healer, I should go for minus on enmity, e.g. -1.8%. Total = 3.4 + 1.8 = 5.2. I am 5.2% off, and I was told so by a guy I met yesterday - so embarrassing!


On the plus side, the new guy is really nice. British, with strong british accent (which is funny), a bit older (arent we all) and an excellent sense of humor. Legionmate of my norwegian friend who I totally adore!

These two wonderful gentlemen suggested we go after a named mob that drops a decent shield for me. We didnt find the mob (it figures), but we did have an excellent time on vent at 05:00am.



1 comment:

  1. Oh so guilty ....... to realise that the first time we met i had the bad manners to say your gear was not quite right.

    Woe is me. I will spend the next millenia trying to put this right.

    My search for redemption continues.....

    ReplyDelete