Wednesday, April 28, 2010

'Impossible' only needs 3 minutes (in Draupnir Cave)

Some weeks ago, I thought that I would never get a decent weapon - not for the next few months or next few patches at least. My goal, the 'impossible' miragent one, was light years away.

A week ago, I realised that the platinum-coins weapon, and the crafted weapon, are also good. My dream suddenly became 'feasible-but-distant'. Many million kinahs distant.

Few days ago they told me about the boss in Draupnir Cave (Commander Bakarma), that drops 50s golden weapons.  I could almost savor the aroma of the fight, although it would be extremely hard for me to try - since the boss is at the end of the cave, many many mobs away, it would take us 4 hours at least, and I always have a restriction on my game time.

Yesterday the impish Norwegian friend demonstrated how it is possible to traverse the cave in 3 minutes (demonstration). Three! Just run and glide - and you arrive at the boss. Unbelievable!



No comments:

Post a Comment